Friday, January 20, 2012

The things shoes have endured

Chances are someone has told you to walk a day in their shoes, that person’s shoes, someone else’s shoes, etc. If you had to literally walk in my shoes, you’d be pretty lucky considering I basically wear TOMS and Converse every day, I value comfort. But, if you figuratively walked in my shoes, it wouldn’t always be comfy. That’s not to say that I have a hard life, but I’m 18 years old, trying to plan my future, and be present in my day-to-day life. I know, that’s nothing compared to what the rest of the world has going on, but each person’s journey is filled with hard-ships that are monumental to them. My shoes have been soaked in tears, caked in the mud of trials, dusted with the laughter of friends, and worn out by the adventures of life. Think about what your shoes have endured and where they could take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment